Sunday, July 5, 2009

Update on Us

Whew! It has been almost a month since we have had a chance to update. We got home from Yellowstone and wouldn't you know it, My dad got sick. I think he started to make oinking sounds so we called it this swine flu that has been going around. Both Alex and I got sick too. Alex was only sick for a day or 2 with a fever. I was sick for about 5 days just like my dad. I only had a fever and cough though so I wasn't too bad Most of the time I didn't even know that i was sick. I would get my tylenol and then i would feel better and being running around the house.
Mom and Dad have been wanting to repaint the living room for some time now. So after trying several different shades of yellow to brighten up the room, they finally found a color that they liked. Now after about a week of painting we finally got the room done. It took 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint before it looked right. But wow does it look good now. You'll have too look at the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment