Sunday, July 5, 2009

We went camping

So mommy took me and Alex camping this past week. We left on Wednesday and Daddy then came on Friday. I had lots of fun playing with cousin Jordan and the other distant cousins there. We played on the swings and the slide much of the time. I liked all the treats that Grandma gave me as well. It rained on Wednesday night and off and on on Thursday. Good thing we had a trailer to stay in so we did not get all wet. Grandma and Grandpa Lamb bought a new four-wheeler. I did not like it very much. It was noisy and a bit bumpy. Maybe in another year it will be more fun. We came home on Saturday night. It was sure nice to be home and back in my own room and bed. Mommy forgot to take pictures while we were there so we will have to get some the next time we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment